Monday 8 April 2013

The Second Week

Today is Monday and I have a week before I return to University. Tomorrow is my birthday, but I should manage to produce a poem nonetheless! Anyhow, here is my poem for today.

Feeling

Sensation has become but a passing perception

All meaning dissolved into mere conception

Abstraction in its most apathetic of forms

When we lose knowledge of that which we clung to

Everything believed was but perceived

Meaninglessly reduced into simple data

To be run through the processes

Put through truer paces than any

Reduction spreads gossamer wings

Feeds deeply of those frigid foundations

To let us plunge into the boiling pool

Of isolation and captivity

Rending purpose to tatters

Into this thus we pass

Floating within absence

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment